Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket from Hamilton Performing Arts Centre, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders and relate to both the sale of tickets and attendance at events.
Please check the date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All ticket holders, over the age that the State of Victoria Government determines, must provide proof of double vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to the venue. Proof can be provided by the Service Victoria App / screenshot of valid certificate / hard copy of as valid certificate. Note: Proof of ID will also be required if providing a hard copy.
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where there is reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management or a convenient break in the programme.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones)
- Management reserves the right to relocate seats if deemed necessary.
DELIVERY OF TICKETS
When purchasing online from our website: www.hamiltonpac.com.au or via phone you can select:
ETicket – an email containing a QR Code will be emailed to the email address provided once the payment process is complete.
Collect at box office – tickets are available once the payment process is complete for collection during business hours – Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
Post – your tickets will be posted via Australia Post to the address provided during the checkout process. Allow 5 – 10 business days to receive them. A fee will apply.
For all in person ticket purchases:
Tickets are given to you at time of purchase.
Tickets are valid ONLY for the event day/date/time stated on the ticket. Tickets can be purchased in advance, subject to availability, as long as the event is on sale.
VARIATIONS TO PERFORMANCES OR EVENTS:
- The right is reserved to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
CANCELLATION PRIOR TO EVENT
You have a right to a refund if the event to which you purchased a ticket for is cancelled prior to the event and is unable to be rescheduled. When an event is cancelled, Hamilton Performing Arts Centre will advise you as soon as practicable.
If you paid for your tickets online: a full refund of the tickets will be automatically credited back to your card.
If you purchased your tickets by phone: a full refund of the tickets will be automatically credited back to your card.
If you purchased in person by EFTPOS: you will be contacted by Hamilton Performing Arts Centre to complete the full refund.
If you purchased in person by cash: you will be contacted by Hamilton Performing Arts Centre to complete a bank authorisation form to credit the refund into your account.
If you purchased your tickets anonymously: you will need to apply for a refund from the Box Office by phone to 03 5573 0429 or in person to 113 Brown St, Hamilton VIC 3300
RESCHEDULING PRIOR TO EVENT
You have a right to a full refund if the event to which you purchased a ticket is rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event.
When an Event is rescheduled, we will advise you as soon as practicable. Your contact details are generally obtained at the point of sale for this purpose. We will endeavour to ensure that you are given seating in a similar location at the rescheduled event.
Hamilton Performing Arts Centre complies with Australian Consumer Law.
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL
By purchasing a pre-paid alcoholic beverage from the cafe / bar you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age. Proof of age will be required prior to collection of your purchase.
Weather Cancellation Policy – Outdoor Performances
What happens if it rains?
Usually performances do proceed if there is only very light misty drizzle, however from time to time it will be necessary to cancel a performance.
While forecasts are naturally used as a guide, the decision to cancel a show is made ONLY on the day of performance.
Weather conditions can be very changeable and very localised. It may be raining in your town but dry and sunny at the performance site. We are very mindful of the comfort and enjoyment of our patrons and we make every effort to not cancel performances unnecessarily. There will be times however, if weather conditions change unexpectedly, when shows are cancelled just prior to a performance or at a time when it is not possible to contact everyone far enough in advance to prevent unnecessary travel.
When a performance is cancelled in advance of the scheduled start time where possible and time permitting, every effort is made to inform ticket holders by SMS, telephone or email.
Refunds are only offered if a performance is officially cancelled.