Information on this page is current as at 6 January 2022. It is subject to change at any time, for any reason. Note: Due to ongoing works we remain closed between performances.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we are currently operating at the capacity and guidelines as set by Victorian Government regulations.
Please check the protocols in place at the time of your visit, since Government regulations are subject to change.
A number of COVIDSafe measures are currently in place:
• All patrons over age 16 must provide proof of double vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to the venue. Proof can be provided by the Service Victoria App, via a screenshot of a valid certificate, or a hard copy alongside proof of ID.
• We will have a COVID Check-In Marshall at event entry points to ensure all patrons check-in via QR code.
• Density limits currently apply, and patrons aged 12 and over must wear a face mask when you are unable to socially distance.
• We are carrying out regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitiser is dotted throughout the venue and handwashing is encouraged.
• We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance online or via phone and make contactless payments where possible.
Click here for a copy of the venue COVIDSafe plan.
We are closely following Victorian Government health guidelines and will continue to update our procedures as necessary.
When to stay home
For the safety and well-being of everyone, you must not visit Hamilton Performing Arts Centre if:
• You feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by Victorian Department of Health;
• You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
• You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to the venue; or
• You are required to self-isolate.
If one of the above applies to you, contact us for a full refund of your tickets. This should be done at least 1 hour prior to the performance time.
We look forward to enjoying safe, memorable performances and events with you at HPAC!