Note: Box Office hours are 10am - 4pm (Closed 12:30pm - 1:30pm) Monday - Friday.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we are currently operating as per the guidelines set by the Victorian Government. A number of COVIDSafe measures are currently in place:
• Face masks are not mandatory, but recommended when you are unable to socially distance.
• We are carrying out regular cleaning.
• Hand sanitiser is dotted throughout the venue and handwashing is encouraged.
• We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance online or via phone and make contactless payments where possible.
When to stay home
For the safety and well-being of everyone, you must not visit Hamilton Performing Arts Centre if:
• You feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by Victorian Department of Health;
If the above applies to you, contact us for a full refund of your tickets. This should be done at least 24 hours prior to the performance time.
We look forward to enjoying safe, memorable performances and events with you at HPAC!